Cashwiz Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Determine if the item is eligible for return
1. The item must be in the same condition in which you received it, including original packing and any documentation.
2. Some items cannot be returned if they are opened, such as music, software, and video games.
3. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
4. You must initiate return of the item within 30 days of receipt of your item.
Prior to returning an item please email Cashwiz at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email:
1. Describe the item you are returning.
2. Provide any information that will help us identify the item such as the SKU number.
3. Provide an explanation of why you wish to return the item.
4. Provide your name and a telephone number where you can be contacted to obtain the credit card details when the return payment is being processed.
5. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
Without an RMA number, we cannot track the item and ensure that you receive a credit for your payment. Cashwiz will respond to your email by the end of the next business day and will provide you with:
1. An RMA number authorizing the return
2. The mailing address to which the item must be returned
(Your item may have been sent from any one of many Pawn Shop locations. The item must be returned
to the original store from which it was shipped, unless a different location )
Shipping the Item back to Cashwiz
When shipping an item back to Cashwiz:
Return shipping must be paid by you.
1. Ensure that the shipper will get a signature from the person receiving the package. You must have proof from the shipping company that the item was received by the intended store.
2. Label the outside of the package clearly with the RMA Number provided by Cashwiz.
Cashwiz is not responsible for items lost in transit, and will not return payment unless the item is received at the appropriate Cashwiz store.
Payment for Return
On receipt of the item, Cashwiz will examine the item to ensure that it is in the same condition as originally shipped. Cashwiz will send you an email with the following information:
1. Confirmation of receipt of the item
2. Whether the item condition is acceptable for a return credit.
Cashwiz will call you to obtain instructions regarding how to make the return payment to you. Payment may either be by crediting the original credit card account associated with the purchase, or via a check. If you elect to be refunded through the credit card you used to purchase the item, you will need to provide the credit card details. For your protection, credit card information is not retained in the www.cashwiz.com system at the time of purchase.
In the Event of a Stolen Item
Cashwiz stores and stores associated with www.cashwiz.com take every precaution to ensure that stolen items are not traded on www.cashwiz.com. All Cashwiz stores and stores associated with www.cashwiz.com use software linked with local and international police information. Items are reviewed for the risk of stolen property. Cashwiz stores and stores associated with www.cashwiz.com work closely with the police. In the event that Cashwiz learns of a stolen item to be recovered from you and returned to the owner, then:
5.1 Cashwiz will email you to inform you of the need to recover a stolen item and will provide you with an RMA number for the return of the item and the address to which it must be sent.
5.2 Cashwiz will request that you package the item safely and ship it with Return Notification of Delivery; and Receipt.
5.3 The store accepting the return will call you to confirm how you want the payment made. The store accepting the return will call you to confirm how you want the payment made. At that time you will need to provide the credit card details again as, for your protection, these are not retained in the www.cashwiz.com system. Payment may either be by crediting the original credit card account associated with the purchase, or via a check.
5.4 The store that originally shipped the item will be responsible for refunding the shipping costs of returning the item.
5.5 You will receive a credit on your credit card or a check via the mail that will include the original price you paid for the item plus the cost of the return shipping.